Office Moves Sydney
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
We can give instant quotes for smaller jobs where you want to save money by finding spare space near you or help with dedicated move management services all at no extra cost or booking fee.
Our network of removalists can help you downsize your office, move your business to a different location or find movers to help you transport goods to a new warehouse.
Find the best Sydney removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $46 per half hour.
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Sydney in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
rachel5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Adrian Mcdonald5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sean Lancaster5 out of 5 stars on Google
Luci Yaksender5 out of 5 stars on Google
Roh5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Gianni Saraceni5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Bruce5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mark Macleod5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Juzz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Damien Viero5 out of 5 stars on Google
A Me5 out of 5 stars on Google
Caitlyn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Angela Jones5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Anne5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Monique du Plessis5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Jason Wandby5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
bryan.bateman.7375 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.