Interstate Removalists Sydney to Canberra
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Sydney to Canberra?
Interstate removalists servicing from Sydney to Canberra cost $108.24 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,090.69 and the average space per job is 10.08 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 286.03km.
$108.24 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,090.69Average job price
10.08m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Sydney or any other major city
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Sydney to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Sydney to Canberra in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (101) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Nev Ross5 out of 5 stars on Google
Cheryl5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rachel5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Giles Lewis5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kylie5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Samir Sadikhov5 out of 5 stars on Google
Charlie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Iraq King5 out of 5 stars on Google
Moonstone5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kat5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Raymond Magno5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Hawki5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Chayma Jebara5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ketan Joshi5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mayra5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Carol Y5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Geoffrey Doueal5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.