The way we work has fundamentally changed
Work has dramatically changed since the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased preference to work remotely. No one understands the evolving nature of work and offices better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Alternatively, if you're looking for a cost-effective, quality solution for moving your staff, click here for corporate relocations services, employee mobility and staff relocations.
Call us today on 1300 168 825 to arrange a site inspection, quote for your office move and to start arranging the details.
Why book your office relocation through Muval?
- Get up to 5 comparable quotes for ensuring procurement standards are followed
- Save time – no need to repeat yourself to multiple moving companies
- Only deal with quality Removalists, we have vetted & checked all services
- Discounted business storage options through our partners
- Get off market rates – let us do the haggling & you bank the savings
- Go as fast or as planned as you like – no extra costs for our service over any time
- Flexibility to book multiple, multi state suppliers through one contact
- No obligation to book, no hassling ongoing sales calls from multiple providers
- Flexible payment options for easier cash flow
Areas we service
We can provide office removalist services in the following locations:
- Office removals Sydney
- Office removals Brisbane
- Office removals Melbourne
- Office removals Canberra
- Office removals Perth
If you are moving an office in a location outside of these areas, call our team on 1300 168 825 to see if we can arrange a bespoke offering for you.
Read moving tips from the experts
Take a look at our blog for more information and useful advice to make your next move an easy one.
One of the benefits of moving house in my opinion is the fresh start you can get on a few home organisational tasks. The bookshelf being one of them. Here are some of top tips for keeping your bookshelf not only visually appealing but practical as well.
The ultimate list if you're moving out of home for the first time and don't know where to start, so grab your notepad and let's get planning!
My main focus after a move is unpacking the kitchen and bedrooms, purely because I want to eat a decent meal and sleep in a bed with clean sheets, quite simple. As an avid organiser, unpacking the pantry gives me great pleasure, however I know this task for some may just be a case of getting all ite...
Cleaning out for your Perth move? We've put together a handy list of where you can donate your pre-loved items in Perth, including furniture, clothes & more.
Will you be able to afford living in Sydney? We took a look at expenses such as rent, transport and groceries to find the true cost of living in Sydney.
Moving house can be particularly stressful for the adults in the equation, so it needs to be acknowledged that our kids will feel that same stress, coupled with the confusion they will feel of waking up somewhere new the very next day.