This website and its associated subdomains (Site) are owned and operated by Muval Pty Ltd (ABN 12 611 512 559) (Muval, we or us).
We understand that your privacy is important to you and are committed to protecting the privacy of all users of our Site and Services.
1. What Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of Personal Information when you use our Services:
- mailing and street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- credit card information;
- if you register as a Mover on our Site, your account details;
- information about the way you use our Services, including current and past orders, feedback about you or which you have provided; and/or
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Services.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- access and use our Site and Services and interact with content;
- register as a Mover on our Site;
- communicate with us through our Site, correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us via other services;
- inquire about or apply for a job or position with us; and/or
- inquire about or invest in our business.
2. Why do we collect, use and disclose Personal Information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information to:
- enable you to access and use our Site and Services;
- facilitate communication between us, you and other Users;
- share any testimonials or feedback you have given in relation to Muval, the Site, the Services or a User;
- operate, protect, improve and optimise our Site and Services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing purposes;
- send you information about our Services, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you;
- comply with our legal obligations;
- resolve disputes or complaints relating to the Site or Services;
- consider your employment application or business/investment proposal; and
- send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting, or share your Personal Information with our business partners who offer goods or services that we think may be of interest to you.
A failure by you to provide information requested by us may mean that we are unable to provide some or all of our Services to you.
3. To whom, and when, do we disclose Personal Information?
- our staff, agents, representatives or professional advisers at the time you contact us to inquire about our Services, when we provide Services or any other relevant time;
- a Mover who you have booked or inquired about, or a Customer who has booked or inquired about your Mover services, through our Site;
- third party suppliers and service providers in connection with providing our Services to you;
- payment systems operators, when processing card payments;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred, at or prior to such transfer;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive Personal Information held by us, in accordance with your authorisation; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law, at any relevant times.
5. Phone calls
Calls to our service number may be recorded or monitored for quality, verification and training purposes. If you do not wish to have your call recorded, you will be given the option to either end the call or ask to be transferred to another line where monitoring or recording does not take place.
6. Storage and security
We store Personal Information in electronic form. We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
7. Account registration and use
Movers must register an account to access and use our Site and Services to publish availability and available capacity. Customers are not required to register an account.
Account registration and use is subject to our Mover Terms and Conditions (available at: https://www.muval.com.au/mover-terms-conditions).
8. Third party sites and services
9. Accessing or correcting your Personal Information
You can access the Personal Information we hold about you by contacting us at the details provided below.
Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your Personal Information.
If you think that any Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
10. Contact us
Muval Pty Ltd (ABN 12 611 512 559)
Phone: 1300 168 825
These Terms last updated: November 25th, 2019