Interstate Removalists Perth
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Perth?
The cost of interstate removalists services out of Perth depend on the destination, but cost $184.70 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,703.70 and the average space per job is 9.22 cubic meters.
$184.70 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,703.70Average job price
9.22m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Perth or any other major city
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Perth interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Perth in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (101) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Leonie Mac Kay5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on oneflare.com.au
James5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sheree165 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Chris Hale5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Robyn N5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Miah5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Andrew Peal5 out of 5 stars on Google
Shainee Thakur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Pux Rameka5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Sandra5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shansharee5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jan Sydney5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
David Todd5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Lauren5 out of 5 stars on Google
Christine5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rose5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
aleks v5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.