Interstate Removalists Perth
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Perth?
The cost of interstate removalists services out of Perth depend on the destination, but cost $165.39 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,123.65 and the average space per job is 12.84 cubic meters.
$165.39 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,123.65Average job price
12.84m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate to or from Perth
Perth interstate removalists
Find the best Perth removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $165 per cubic meter.
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (500 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- Quick 'n' Slick Removals are a team of efficient and trustworthy removalists, offering solutions for any move! Great rates & great service5.00 (38 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Perth interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Perth in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (175) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
GMB225 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on truelocal.com.au
Mary Kennedy5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rebecca5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
gretab5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Galvo5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
BROOKE LINGARD5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Jocol5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Richard Verney5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sarah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Chris5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Susy5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Grant5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Evelyn5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Belinda Kelly5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Alana Jayne5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Traroc5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Peter Carlberg5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.