Interstate Removalists Sydney
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Sydney?
The cost of interstate removalists services out of Sydney depend on the destination, but cost $107.64 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $790.11 and the average space per job is 7.34 cubic meters.
$107.64 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$790.11Average job price
7.34m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate to or from Sydney
Sydney interstate removalists
Find the best Sydney removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $108 per cubic meter.
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- Ready2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!4.92 (36 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.85 (105 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Sydney interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Sydney in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (183) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Con Constantoulas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Justin Riley5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
KMcKay5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lee Stevens5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sean Foran5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kym Chilton5 out of 5 stars on Google
Anneke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nathalie Payenberg5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Rob Hildebrand5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Kate5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Amy L5 out of 5 stars on Google
Craig Hepburn5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Gavin D5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Claire5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Glenda Lee5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Melissa Thornton5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Simon Shackleton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.