Darwin to Perth Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Darwin to Perth?
Interstate removalists servicing from Darwin to Perth cost $396.67 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,760.00 and the average space per job is 12.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 4,029.85km.
$396.67 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,760.00Average job price
12.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Darwin or any other major city
Darwin to Perth interstate removalists
Find the best Darwin to Perth removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $397 per cubic meter.
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.88 (94 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- When you need honest, hard working, reliable and affordable Melbourne movers, you need the kahlon movers.4.87 (720 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Darwin to Perth interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Darwin to Perth in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (208) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Susy5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Rob Baker5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Danielle Almeida5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Abbi5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
J B5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Michelle5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jennifer Tate5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Claire G5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Ramon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Caroline Murphy5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Eppicurt5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
GrannyR5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jason Wandby5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Co.Reception5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sharon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Adrian Mcdonald5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mike5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.