Canberra to Perth Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Canberra to Perth cost $219.04 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,833.15 and the average space per job is 17.50 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 3,717.88km.
$219.04 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,833.15Average job price
17.50m3Average space per job
Canberra to Perth interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Perth can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $219 per cubic meter.
- Whether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious3.54 (193 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (537 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.70 (99 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.5.00 (63 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.89 (341 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.22 (194 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Perth interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Perth. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.