As seen on:
Cheap doesn't have to mean "cheap"
Find inexpensive but quality interstate removalist companies on Muval that are all vetted and approved for professionalism and care.
How to get instant access to quality, cheap interstate removalists across Australia
Finding a quality interstate removal company to help with your move is as easy as the following 3 steps. Here's how it works:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Benefits of using Muval:
- Find available space in trucks easily and reserve space directly
- Choose who you move with based on their rating and reputation
- Save costs by booking into trucks that are already traveling
- Don't get bombarded by multiple removal companies quoting for your business
- Ultimate flexibility in terms of choosing when you want to move your items
Muval was established in 2016 with a simple goal: improve efficiency in interstate trucking by connecting people with available space in trucks. Our marketplace does exactly that; it connects you with dozens of quality removal companies and their available truck space every day.
Don't have much to move?
Find backloads with Muval
Backloading is when you book the available truck space on a truck that’s already booked with a primary load. It often means you may have to be slightly flexible on your pickup and delivery dates & times, but in turn it usually means big cost savings! Another benefit of backloading is that moving trucks are always available. Moving this way can allow you to take advantage of truck space if you need to move on short notice.
Why book moving services with Muval?
We work with quality removalist companies to get information on their trucks, availability, and upcoming trips. We then consolidate all of this information in a central location on our website making it easier for your to browse and search. Without Muval, you would be stuck with calling dozens of removal companies to get the best price, or you would have to use a quoting aggregator and deal with the hassle of talking to multiple pushy sales people fighting for your work.
When you search for available truck space posted by interstate removal companies, our algorithms find you a match that fits close to the date you select with a truck that's already travelling close to both your pick up and delivery destinations. You can then review the information, and book securely and directly through our site to reserve your space.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Interstate removal companies
We work with a range of quality interstate removalist companies to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to pick up the customers furniture on set days of the week, with set delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
Don't take our word for it4.7 (76) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Georgina Lucas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Carol Walsh5 out of 5 stars on Google
Vera5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Roman Ulrich5 out of 5 stars on Google
Paula5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Katrina Cawley5 out of 5 stars on
Phil & cathy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ems5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Phil C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
sarah darnoc5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sylvia Manzo5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Margaret Roberts5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Happy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Pamela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kristina5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
tayla whitney5 out of 5 stars on Google
Michelle Houston5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving interstate cheaply!
Read everything from getting prepared, planning your move, and saving money.