Perth to Kalgoorlie Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Perth to Kalgoorlie cost $173.57 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,430.00 and the average space per job is 14.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 593.20km.
$173.57 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,430.00Average job price
14.00m3Average space per job
Perth to Kalgoorlie interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Perth to Kalgoorlie can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $174 per cubic meter.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist?4.88 (8 reviews)
We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.50 (8 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.5.00 (47 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Perth to Kalgoorlie interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Perth to Kalgoorlie. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.