Interstate Removalists Adelaide to Melbourne
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Adelaide to Melbourne?
Interstate removalists servicing from Adelaide to Melbourne cost $103.89 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,090.83 and the average space per job is 10.50 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 726.82km.
$103.89 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,090.83Average job price
10.50m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Adelaide or any other major city
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Adelaide to Melbourne interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Adelaide to Melbourne in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Don't take our word for it4.8 (101) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Tess5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Christian Laki5 out of 5 stars on Google
Margie Van Der Zalm5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Debra Dos Santos5 out of 5 stars on Google
Angela Banovic5 out of 5 stars on Google
Anna5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ezm5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
jane manson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mel K5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Georgia Haden5 out of 5 stars on Google
Joanne Pope5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Simon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tanya Secker5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Mark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Elise Corbett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Minco5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Spoilers: the answer is YES.