Darwin to Sydney Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Darwin to Sydney?
Interstate removalists servicing from Darwin to Sydney cost $250.06 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,501.00 and the average space per job is 18.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 3,970.60km.
$250.06 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,501.00Average job price
18.00m3Average space per job
Darwin to Sydney interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Darwin to Sydney can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $250 per cubic meter.
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.95 (1381 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- We make each move as stress-free as possible by remaining highly organised and moving quickly and efficiently. Get your free estimate now!4.90 (215 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.68 (105 reviews)
- No limits removalists Specialises in professional, fast and efficient removals (local, country and interstate) for homes, units, commercial.4.94 (102 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.56 (32 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.36 (732 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Darwin to Sydney interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Darwin to Sydney. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.