Interstate Removalists Darwin to Sydney
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Darwin to Sydney?
Interstate removalists servicing from Darwin to Sydney cost $250.06 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,501.00 and the average space per job is 18.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 3,970.60km.
$250.06 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,501.00Average job price
18.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Darwin or any other major city
Darwin to Sydney interstate removalists
Find the best Darwin to Sydney removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $250 per cubic meter.
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Darwin to Sydney interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Darwin to Sydney in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
John Daly5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Kristy5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Kisuva Bowkett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Giovanni Forner5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Dinah5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Reema5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
PN5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Annette5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian Walker5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Zoe Strout5 out of 5 stars on Google
bryan.bateman.7375 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Keith5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Minnie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bronwyn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jorel Lenon5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
MOJOMA5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Abbi5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.