Interstate Removalists Melbourne to Brisbane
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Brisbane?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Brisbane cost $127.52 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,285.36 and the average space per job is 10.08 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,674.60km.
$127.52 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,285.36Average job price
10.08m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Melbourne or any other major city
Melbourne to Brisbane interstate removalists
Find the best Melbourne to Brisbane removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $128 per cubic meter.
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Melbourne to Brisbane interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Melbourne to Brisbane in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Doug5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
rah rah5 out of 5 stars on Google
Duncan Wood5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
leashy looloo5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on truelocal.com.au
Tess J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Glen Durrant5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Maria Luu5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Dinah5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian Walker5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Lana Jephcote5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Mark & Liz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Suzi Burge5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Kerri Scoullar5 out of 5 stars on Google
cathyf55 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Nathalie Payenberg5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Carson5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sarah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.