Brisbane to Shepparton Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Brisbane to Shepparton?
Interstate removalists servicing from Brisbane to Shepparton cost $133.49 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,616.36 and the average space per job is 19.60 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$133.49 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,616.36Average job price
19.60m3Average space per job
Brisbane to Shepparton interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Brisbane to Shepparton can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $133 per cubic meter.
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.88 (94 reviews)
- Are you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal4.93 (200 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Brisbane to Shepparton interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Brisbane to Shepparton. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.