Melbourne to Gladstone Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Gladstone?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Gladstone cost $329.50 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $6,590.00 and the average space per job is 20.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$329.50 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$6,590.00Average job price
20.00m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Gladstone interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Gladstone can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $330 per cubic meter.
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.4.40 (192 reviews)
- We are Perth's trusted movers with 26 years of experience, providing comprehensive relocation and storage services, no matter your need.4.40 (48 reviews)
- Our team of Interstate Removalists are here to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.4.89 (74 reviews)
- PicUp is an on-demand service specialising in small moves, bulky deliveries and junk removal at more affordable rates than a typical mover.4.54 (46 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.21 (501 reviews)
- Fenix Removals is a local growing company in the Brisbane area, with more than 3 years removalist experience with a good and reliable crew!5.00 (5 reviews)
- Best rated company in platforms like Google! Now we are in Muval to help you move, just send us a message 👍🏼4.94 (132 reviews)
- We are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.5.00 (1 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Gladstone interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Gladstone. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.