Interstate Removalists Perth to Tasmania
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Perth to Tasmania?
Interstate removalists servicing from Perth to Tasmania cost $268.87 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,495.33 and the average space per job is 13.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 4,129.52km.
$268.87 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,495.33Average job price
13.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Perth or any other major city
Perth to Tasmania interstate removalists
Find the best Perth to Tasmania removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $269 per cubic meter.
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Perth to Tasmania interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Perth to Tasmania in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Liam Thomas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Laurence Norgrove5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Andrea5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Darren5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Belinda Kelly5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Angela Jones5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Jane Dot5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Rhiannon Hosking5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Graeme Price5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Annette5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Eppicurt5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lynda Blogg5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Gillian Greaves5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Jennifer Tate5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
D Johnstone5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
rsmith5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tess J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.