Office Moves Adelaide
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
We can give instant quotes for smaller jobs where you want to save money by finding spare space near you or help with dedicated move management services all at no extra cost or booking fee.
Our network of removalists can help you downsize your office, move your business to a different location or find movers to help you transport goods to a new warehouse.
Find the best Adelaide removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $41 per half hour.
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Adelaide in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Mary Kennedy5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jeanne Schulmeister5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Myra Berry5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Joshua Kearvell5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Vicki5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
hris Jenkins5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Margot Wallace5 out of 5 stars on Google
RL_Coke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jgreen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alana Jayne5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
grhodes5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Amy McNamara5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sissy5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Rhiannon Bond5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Wyn Ho5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Karinda Shaw5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.