Canberra to Newcastle Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to Newcastle?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to Newcastle cost $135.07 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,677.00 and the average space per job is 27.22 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$135.07 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,677.00Average job price
27.22m3Average space per job
Canberra to Newcastle interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Newcastle can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $135 per cubic meter.
- A1 Removalists Sydney is a family owned and operated business based in Sydney. A1's professional service will make your move stress free.4.70 (200 reviews)
- Our professional removals team does regular trips to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and all surrounding areas.4.02 (92 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist?4.74 (38 reviews)
We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.71 (553 reviews)
- Bryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.5.00 (9 reviews)
- Atlantis is a removal company committed to providing premium removal services to its clients.4.80 (15 reviews)
- Melbourne's #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.74 (227 reviews)
- R2G Transport is established in the industry in Brisbane and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Make the right move!4.91 (234 reviews)
- We are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.5.00 (1 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Newcastle interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Newcastle. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.