Canberra to Newcastle Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to Newcastle?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to Newcastle cost $160.91 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,475.60 and the average space per job is 21.60 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$160.91 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,475.60Average job price
21.60m3Average space per job
Canberra to Newcastle interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Newcastle can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $161 per cubic meter.
- Interstate removals to and from Tasmania is easy when you chose Price's Removals & Storage.4.53 (200 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.92 (141 reviews)
- Eastern State Removals is a family run furniture removals specialist providing professional and quality focused moving services since 2010.5.00 (23 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.65 (283 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.70 (99 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.4.92 (87 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.73 (33 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.22 (194 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.4.05 (78 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Newcastle interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Newcastle. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (312) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.