Darwin to Tweed Coast Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Darwin to Tweed Coast?
Interstate removalists servicing from Darwin to Tweed Coast cost $124.66 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,903.27 and the average space per job is 39.33 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$124.66 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,903.27Average job price
39.33m3Average space per job
Darwin to Tweed Coast interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Darwin to Tweed Coast can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $125 per cubic meter.
- Whether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious3.54 (193 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Interstate removals to and from Tasmania is easy when you chose Price's Removals & Storage.4.53 (200 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.96 (1238 reviews)
- SYDNEYS REALEST REMOVALIST4.66 (29 reviews)
Tara in Parramatta stated “I’ve moved 23 times National and international you guys are absolutely best utilised”
- Dawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.4.56 (9 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.18 (444 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.80 (280 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.54 (658 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Darwin to Tweed Coast interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Darwin to Tweed Coast. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.