Interstate Removalists Darwin to Tasmania
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Darwin to Tasmania?
Interstate removalists servicing from Darwin to Tasmania cost $0.00 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $nan and the average space per job is nan cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 4,464.48km.
$0.00 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$nanAverage job price
nanm3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Darwin or any other major city
Darwin to Tasmania interstate removalists
Find the best Darwin to Tasmania removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Ready2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!4.92 (36 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Darwin to Tasmania interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Darwin to Tasmania in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Em_5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Michelle Harvey5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nick5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Johnny Wheelnut5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Tess J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ben McAvoy5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Cindy Heitel5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Darl055 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Margaret5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mary Kennedy5 out of 5 stars on Google
Gary Rees5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Debbie Crisp5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nessie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Annie5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Stu5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Darren5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.