Sydney to Bundaberg Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Sydney to Bundaberg?
Interstate removalists servicing from Sydney to Bundaberg cost $202.33 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,086.98 and the average space per job is 20.20 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$202.33 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,086.98Average job price
20.20m3Average space per job
Sydney to Bundaberg interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Sydney to Bundaberg can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $202 per cubic meter.
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.5.00 (47 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (500 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Ready2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. "Anytime Anywhere"!4.92 (36 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.5.00 (63 reviews)
- JollyGood Removals in Perth will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.5.00 (10 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.85 (105 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Sydney to Bundaberg interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Sydney to Bundaberg. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.