Tasmania to Melbourne Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Tasmania to Melbourne?
Interstate removalists servicing from Tasmania to Melbourne cost $157.25 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,100.78 and the average space per job is 7.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 719.97km.
$157.25 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,100.78Average job price
7.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Tasmania or any other major city
Tasmania to Melbourne interstate removalists
Find the best Tasmania to Melbourne removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $157 per cubic meter.
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- SYDNEYS REALEST FASTEST Tara in Parramatta stated “I’ve moved 23 times National and international you guys are amazing absolutely 💯 best”4.64 (14 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Melbourne's #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.90 (141 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.4.99 (149 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Ready2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!4.92 (36 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Tasmania to Melbourne interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Tasmania to Melbourne in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (208) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
cathyf55 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Heather5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alex F.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian Walker5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
ric5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lee Stevens5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
rsmith5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jacqui GB5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bruce Cameron5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kisuva Bowkett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
John SawtellRickson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Michael Vos5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Wendy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian Cook5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Roh5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgia Jones5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Grant5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
View information currently available from each of the Australian State Governments to help answer your questions when it comes to moving house during Coronavirus border restrictions & self isolation lockdowns.