Adelaide to Launceston Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Adelaide to Launceston?
Interstate removalists servicing from Adelaide to Launceston cost $199.48 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,588.00 and the average space per job is 23.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$199.48 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,588.00Average job price
23.00m3Average space per job
Adelaide to Launceston interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide to Launceston can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $199 per cubic meter.
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.53 (330 reviews)
- Are you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal4.93 (200 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.18 (444 reviews)
- Our operations and removals teams have the experience to tackle all kinds of projects ensuring the safe transition of your valuables5.00 (7 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (271 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.95 (179 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.65 (283 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.54 (658 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide to Launceston interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide to Launceston. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.