Melbourne to Launceston Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Launceston?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Launceston cost $223.23 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,250.68 and the average space per job is 19.04 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$223.23 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,250.68Average job price
19.04m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Launceston interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Launceston can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $223 per cubic meter.
- We provide fast and easy local regional and interstate full removals services with our friendly, reliable and professional team.4.91 (155 reviews)
- A local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time4.93 (57 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.87 (390 reviews)
- A1 Removalists Sydney is a family owned and operated business based in Sydney. A1's professional service will make your move stress free.4.70 (200 reviews)
- No limits removalists Specialises in professional, fast and efficient removals (local, country and interstate) for homes, units, commercial.4.94 (102 reviews)
- JollyGood Removals will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.4.82 (17 reviews)
- Interstate removals to and from Tasmania is easy when you chose Price's Removals & Storage.4.48 (449 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.62 (34 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Launceston interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Launceston. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.