Rockhampton to Mandurah Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Rockhampton to Mandurah?
Interstate removalists servicing from Rockhampton to Mandurah cost $416.67 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,500.00 and the average space per job is 6.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$416.67 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,500.00Average job price
6.00m3Average space per job
Rockhampton to Mandurah interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Rockhampton to Mandurah can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $417 per cubic meter.
- We are O’clock Removals, and we have a mission:4.95 (61 reviews)
Provide you the best relocation experience that you have ever had!
- Fenix Removals is a local growing company in the Brisbane area, with more than 3 years removalist experience with a good and reliable crew!5.00 (5 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.56 (32 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.87 (390 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.4.40 (192 reviews)
- Bryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.5.00 (9 reviews)
- Condran&Co Couriers is a family run transport company located in Boolaroo.5.00 (76 reviews)
- We have successfully completed thousands of moves, from families to businesses, with a premium service minus the huge price tag.4.41 (27 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.90 (136 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Rockhampton to Mandurah interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Rockhampton to Mandurah. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.