Interstate Removalists Tasmania to Canberra
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Tasmania to Canberra?
Interstate removalists servicing from Tasmania to Canberra cost $188.35 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,767.00 and the average space per job is 20.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,380.96km.
$188.35 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,767.00Average job price
20.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Tasmania or any other major city
Tasmania to Canberra interstate removalists
Find the best Tasmania to Canberra removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $188 per cubic meter.
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Our team of Interstate Removalists are here to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.4.90 (42 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- We pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!5.00 (7 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Tasmania to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Tasmania to Canberra in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (175) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Eddie Loreggian5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Co.Reception5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Justin Riley5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Jorel Lenon5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Marita5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Andjelko Spasojevic5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Yohan Choi5 out of 5 stars on Google
Susy Date McCarthy5 out of 5 stars on Google
Tony Scarcia5 out of 5 stars on Google
Skye Skye5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Alex F.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rob5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lucas Sytsma5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Luca Tomei5 out of 5 stars on Google
garryb6095 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Tony5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Peter LAWLOR5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.