View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Tranmere?
The average price of Tranmere removalists is $nan per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Tranmere the cost works out to be around $0.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Tranmere moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Tranmere removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per half hour.
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist? | RemovinGo is Safe & Reliable Removalist4.88 (8 reviews)
We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Tranmere removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Tranmere in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Vicki5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
Sharon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Em_5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Vickie Marie Mcguinness5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Debbie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
David5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Abigail Cope5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
David Russell5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Kylee Hooper5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Mitchell S5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Sissy5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Glen Durrant5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
grhodes5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Linda Onton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
hris Jenkins5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Luca Tomei5 out of 5 stars on Google
Bryan Bateman5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.