Backloading Canberra to Brisbane
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Canberra to Brisbane cost $133.13 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,136.30 and the average space per job is 16.05 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,213.46km.
$133.13 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,136.30Average job price
16.05m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Canberra or any other major city
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Canberra to Brisbane interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Canberra to Brisbane in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Lauren5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rob Bergervoet5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on Facebook
Mick5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Harry Spanakis5 out of 5 stars on Google
Review is annoying5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Johneen Reeves5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Miriam Zahinda5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Gretel Groves5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Monti A5 out of 5 stars on Google
Davo5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kate Powell5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Jose Miguel Peralta5 out of 5 stars on Google
marty5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Richard C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sandra Seddon5 out of 5 stars on Google
Joe5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Luke Hunter5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.