Adelaide to Canberra Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Adelaide to Canberra?
Interstate removalists servicing from Adelaide to Canberra cost $129.07 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,850.00 and the average space per job is 14.33 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,158.98km.
$129.07 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,850.00Average job price
14.33m3Average space per job
Adelaide to Canberra interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide to Canberra can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $129 per cubic meter.
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.38 (570 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.88 (115 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.95 (179 reviews)
- Our professional removals team does regular trips to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and all surrounding areas.4.06 (87 reviews)
- Our team of Interstate Removalists are here to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.4.94 (66 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.54 (658 reviews)
- JollyGood Removals in Perth will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.4.82 (17 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide to Canberra. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (312) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.