Albury to Canberra Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Albury to Canberra?
Interstate removalists servicing from Albury to Canberra cost $99.29 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,085.00 and the average space per job is 21.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$99.29 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,085.00Average job price
21.00m3Average space per job
Albury to Canberra interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Albury to Canberra can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $99 per cubic meter.
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.50 (8 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.18 (444 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist?4.88 (8 reviews)
We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Albury to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Albury to Canberra. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.