Interstate Removalists Brisbane to Canberra
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Brisbane to Canberra?
Interstate removalists servicing from Brisbane to Canberra cost $115.06 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,334.73 and the average space per job is 11.60 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,190.16km.
$115.06 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,334.73Average job price
11.60m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Brisbane or any other major city
Brisbane to Canberra interstate removalists
Find the best Brisbane to Canberra removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $115 per cubic meter.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Brisbane to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Brisbane to Canberra in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
SonyaH5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shirley Ostojich5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Heather and Alan Ogilvie5 out of 5 stars on Google
bryan.bateman.7375 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Maddie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Joanne Cowburn5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Daniel Ahern5 out of 5 stars on Google
Giovanni Forner5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Doggins5 out of 5 stars 7 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Diane5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Glenn Feeney5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Barry Harper5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Margot Wallace5 out of 5 stars on Google
Cindy Heitel5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Binda5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ramon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Minnie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.