Melbourne to Fraser Coast Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Fraser Coast?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Fraser Coast cost $302.18 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,986.00 and the average space per job is 16.50 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$302.18 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,986.00Average job price
16.50m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Fraser Coast interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Fraser Coast can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $302 per cubic meter.
- A1 Removalists Sydney is a family owned and operated business based in Sydney. A1's professional service will make your move stress free.4.70 (200 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.44 (704 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.56 (32 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.22 (201 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.21 (501 reviews)
- We provide fast and easy local regional and interstate full removals services with our friendly, reliable and professional team.4.91 (155 reviews)
- A local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time4.93 (57 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.48 (111 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Fraser Coast interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Fraser Coast. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.