Perth to Brisbane Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Perth to Brisbane?
Interstate removalists servicing from Perth to Brisbane cost $188.48 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,594.83 and the average space per job is 8.46 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 4,308.89km.
$188.48 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,594.83Average job price
8.46m3Average space per job
Perth to Brisbane interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Perth to Brisbane can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $188 per cubic meter.
- JollyGood Removals in Perth will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.4.82 (17 reviews)
- Family run and operated, offering a 6 day a week service from Brisbane to Melbourne and return. No contractors or day workers.4.74 (608 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.96 (1238 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.19 (298 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.4.20 (83 reviews)
- Our professional removals team does regular trips to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and all surrounding areas.3.94 (33 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.22 (194 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Perth to Brisbane interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Perth to Brisbane. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.