Interstate Removalists Perth to Canberra
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from to ?
Interstate removalists servicing from to cost $188.64 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,433.16 and the average space per job is 18.20 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 3,718.29km.
$188.64 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,433.16Average job price
18.20m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from or any other major city
Perth to Canberra interstate removalists
Find the best Perth to Canberra removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $189 per cubic meter.
- Our team of Interstate Removalists are there to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.4.90 (42 reviews)
- We are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.4.85 (105 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Perth to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Perth to Canberra in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Alex Watson5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Angela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Loje7775 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
kaye5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Leashyloo5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Myra Berry5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lorraine5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Glen Durrant5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mike5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Karen Webster5 out of 5 stars on Google
Danielle Slade5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Jeanne Schulmeister5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Johnny Wheelnut5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
MOJOMA5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ian5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Justin McGinnity5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
J B5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.