Interstate Removalists Tasmania to Perth
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Tasmania to Perth?
Interstate removalists servicing from Tasmania to Perth cost $276.00 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $5,520.00 and the average space per job is 20.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 4,117.72km.
$276.00 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$5,520.00Average job price
20.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Tasmania or any other major city
Tasmania to Perth interstate removalists
Find the best Tasmania to Perth removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $276 per cubic meter.
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- We pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!5.00 (7 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Tasmania to Perth interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Tasmania to Perth in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Danni T5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Derek McDonald5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kristen Taylor5 out of 5 stars on Google
Simon Shackleton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Launceston North Uniting Church5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Monica Kadange5 out of 5 stars on Google
Danielle Slade5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Linda Onton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Nicole Woodbridge5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Barry Harper5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Simon M.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Princess5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ryan M5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Brian Cook5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
ric5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rob Baker5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jamie Halliday5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.