New Town Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in New Town?
The average price of New Town removalists is $nan per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in New Town the cost works out to be around $0.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing New Town moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
New Town removalists
Find the best New Town removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per half hour.
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.90 (141 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with New Town removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from New Town in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Karen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ian W5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bart and Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kellie5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Glynda5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jocol5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shell Mutch5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nick5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Susy Date McCarthy5 out of 5 stars on Google
janette Gonzalez5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jason Wandby5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Rhys5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Con Constantoulas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Dhong5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Vicki5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
RegentsRobbo5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Richard Verney5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.