Seven Mile Beach Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Seven Mile Beach?
Seven Mile Beach removalists start at $100 per half hour, with an average price of $nan. So, hiring quality Seven Mile Beach removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $1,260. You can save money by comparing Seven Mile Beach moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Seven Mile Beach removalists
Find the best Seven Mile Beach removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per half hour.
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- We pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!5.00 (7 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Seven Mile Beach removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Seven Mile Beach in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Rhiannon Hosking5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
UniqueShazza5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Trenta Ellemans5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jen Anderson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Leah M5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rashidah MacDonald5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Amanda Bryan5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ramon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sophie Fletcher5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lucas Wood5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Binda5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shannon Fitzpatrick5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Maria Luu5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Craig Hepburn5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Margaret5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kim Allen5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Luke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.