Adelaide to Canberra Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Adelaide to Canberra cost $129.07 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,850.00 and the average space per job is 14.33 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,158.98km.
$129.07 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,850.00Average job price
14.33m3Average space per job
Adelaide to Canberra interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide to Canberra can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $129 per cubic meter.
- Our professional removals team does regular trips to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and all surrounding areas.3.94 (33 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious3.54 (193 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.88 (115 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.4.87 (181 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.73 (33 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide to Canberra interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide to Canberra. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.