Adelaide to Tasmania Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Adelaide to Tasmania cost $233.33 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,200.00 and the average space per job is 18.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,438.21km.
$233.33 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,200.00Average job price
18.00m3Average space per job
Adelaide to Tasmania interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide to Tasmania can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $233 per cubic meter.
- Are you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal4.93 (200 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.70 (99 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.73 (33 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.4.92 (87 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.4.87 (181 reviews)
- Enjoy A Worry-Free Move At Great Prices, Fragile Items? Rely On Us!3.96 (91 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide to Tasmania interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide to Tasmania. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.