Adelaide to Tasmania Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Adelaide to Tasmania cost $233.33 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,200.00 and the average space per job is 18.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,438.21km.
$233.33 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,200.00Average job price
18.00m3Average space per job
Adelaide to Tasmania interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Adelaide to Tasmania can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $233 per cubic meter.
- Our operations and removals teams have the experience to tackle all kinds of projects ensuring the safe transition of your valuables4.87 (39 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.95 (1381 reviews)
- Eastern State Removals is a family run furniture removals specialist providing professional and quality focused moving services since 2010.5.00 (59 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.71 (553 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Family run and operated, offering a 6 day a week service from Brisbane to Melbourne and return. No contractors or day workers.4.71 (682 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.87 (390 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Adelaide to Tasmania interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Adelaide to Tasmania. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.