Canberra to Adelaide Backloading
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Backloading is a cheaper way of transporting furniture or items around Australia. It involves placing your items or furniture on a truck that already has a primary load booked either by utilising the excess space in the truck, or putting it in the truck on its return journey.
Backloaders servicing from Canberra to cost $124.18 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,024.45 and the average space per job is 8.25 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,159.12km.
$124.18 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,024.45Average job price
8.25m3Average space per job
Canberra to Adelaide interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Adelaide can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $124 per cubic meter.
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.19 (298 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.4.88 (32 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.4.20 (83 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (271 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.80 (280 reviews)
- Dutchies Removals is a family owned business servicing Local, Country and Interstate Relocations4.88 (115 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.95 (179 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Adelaide interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Adelaide. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.