Brisbane to Orange Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
Brisbane to Orange interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Brisbane to Orange can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $0 per cubic meter.
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own.3.50 (30 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.10 (200 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- Enjoy A Worry-Free Move At Great Prices, Fragile Items? Rely On Us!3.85 (72 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.83 (143 reviews)
- JollyGood Removals in Perth will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.5.00 (10 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious3.54 (193 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Brisbane to Orange interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Brisbane to Orange. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.