Interstate Removalists Canberra to Adelaide
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to ?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to cost $124.18 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,024.45 and the average space per job is 8.25 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,159.12km.
$124.18 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,024.45Average job price
8.25m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Canberra or any other major city
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Canberra to Adelaide interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Canberra to Adelaide in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
aleks v5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Scott5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Angela Banovic5 out of 5 stars on Google
Debjani Ghosh5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Jay5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anita Daly5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sidhant Behl5 out of 5 stars on Google
Paula5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ted5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alesia Salavei5 out of 5 stars on Google
Dora Koutas5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Melody5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Karan Bains5 out of 5 stars on Google
Elise Corbett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Joe5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sid Sid5 out of 5 stars on Google
Andrew L5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.