Interstate Removalists Canberra to Adelaide
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to ?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to cost $124.18 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,024.45 and the average space per job is 8.25 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,159.12km.
$124.18 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,024.45Average job price
8.25m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Canberra or any other major city
Canberra to Adelaide interstate removalists
Find the best Canberra to Adelaide removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $124 per cubic meter.
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Whether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.4.88 (124 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Our team of Interstate Removalists are there to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.4.90 (42 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Canberra to Adelaide interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Canberra to Adelaide in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
ilona jeffs5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Binna5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Kerry Walls5 out of 5 stars on Google
RegentsRobbo5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
L lohrere5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Brian5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nan5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Samantha Flindell5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Keith5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Catherine Fowler5 out of 5 stars on Google
Richard Maxfield5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jane Ackman5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mansi5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Wyn Ho5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Bryce Jones5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
BROOKE LINGARD5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Melissa Lydiard5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.