Canberra to Hobart Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to Hobart?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to Hobart cost $229.03 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,290.25 and the average space per job is 10.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$229.03 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,290.25Average job price
10.00m3Average space per job
Canberra to Hobart interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Canberra to Hobart can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $229 per cubic meter.
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious3.54 (193 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Canberra to Hobart interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Canberra to Hobart. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.