Interstate Removalists Canberra to Tasmania
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Canberra to Tasmania?
Interstate removalists servicing from Canberra to Tasmania cost $345.05 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,897.77 and the average space per job is 5.50 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,379.68km.
$345.05 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,897.77Average job price
5.50m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Canberra or any other major city
Canberra to Tasmania interstate removalists
Find the best Canberra to Tasmania removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $345 per cubic meter.
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Need The Best Removalist? | RemovinGo is Safe & Reliable Removalist4.88 (8 reviews)
We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Canberra to Tasmania interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Canberra to Tasmania in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Sue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Barb C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kisuva Bowkett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Mark Edwards5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Irwin H5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Claire Spalding5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Alex F.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
PN5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jason Wandby5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Kristy5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Traroc5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Justin Riley5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Gham5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Danielle Whitesides5 out of 5 stars on Google
Galvo5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
David5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Stu5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.