Gold Coast to Bendigo Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Gold Coast to Bendigo?
Interstate removalists servicing from Gold Coast to Bendigo cost $176.24 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $3,595.20 and the average space per job is 20.40 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$176.24 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$3,595.20Average job price
20.40m3Average space per job
Gold Coast to Bendigo interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Gold Coast to Bendigo can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $176 per cubic meter.
- Atlantis is a removal company committed to providing premium removal services to its clients.4.80 (15 reviews)
- Are you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal4.91 (201 reviews)
- Jims Removals is here to take care of the heavy lifting for you. No matter the move, our expertise and care will put your mind at ease.4.61 (89 reviews)
- Interstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.4.48 (111 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.95 (179 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (537 reviews)
- Family run and operated, offering a 6 day a week service from Brisbane to Melbourne and return. No contractors or day workers.4.71 (682 reviews)
- A local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time4.93 (57 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Gold Coast to Bendigo interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Gold Coast to Bendigo. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.