Melbourne to Bundaberg Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Bundaberg?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Bundaberg cost $193.92 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,460.21 and the average space per job is 23.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$193.92 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,460.21Average job price
23.00m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Bundaberg interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Bundaberg can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $194 per cubic meter.
- Affordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.4.19 (298 reviews)
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.88 (110 reviews)
- Our professional removals team does regular trips to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and all surrounding areas.3.94 (33 reviews)
- Interstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states4.95 (179 reviews)
- Walkers Moving & Storage are the perfect fit for your intra and interstate moving needs. Including packing and storage of your goods.4.00 (107 reviews)
- Moveall's professional and efficient team will ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.4.93 (15 reviews)
- SYDNEYS REALEST REMOVALIST4.66 (29 reviews)
Tara in Parramatta stated “I’ve moved 23 times National and international you guys are absolutely best utilised”
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.53 (330 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Bundaberg interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Bundaberg. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (259) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.