Melbourne to Bundaberg Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Bundaberg?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Bundaberg cost $213.66 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $10,760.64 and the average space per job is 50.36 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$213.66 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$10,760.64Average job price
50.36m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Bundaberg interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Bundaberg can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $214 per cubic meter.
- No-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move4.32 (56 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!4.64 (471 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.4.87 (181 reviews)
- Move On Removals provides an all round service for your moving needs. Our fully trained & professional staff will make your move effortless.4.71 (537 reviews)
- A local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time4.88 (34 reviews)
- We provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.4.18 (444 reviews)
- Dawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.4.56 (9 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Bundaberg interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Bundaberg. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (341) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.