Melbourne to Lismore Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Melbourne to Lismore?
Interstate removalists servicing from Melbourne to Lismore cost $160.37 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $2,504.77 and the average space per job is 15.62 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$160.37 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$2,504.77Average job price
15.62m3Average space per job
Melbourne to Lismore interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Melbourne to Lismore can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $160 per cubic meter.
- We pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!5.00 (7 reviews)
- More than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.4.79 (29 reviews)
- JollyGood Removals in Perth will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.5.00 (10 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Boutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.4.33 (6 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.5.00 (47 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Melbourne to Lismore interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Melbourne to Lismore. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (234) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.