Rockhampton to Central Coast Interstate Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Rockhampton to Central Coast?
Interstate removalists servicing from Rockhampton to Central Coast cost $256.74 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $1,283.70 and the average space per job is 5.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is km.
$256.74 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$1,283.70Average job price
5.00m3Average space per job
Rockhampton to Central Coast interstate removalists
Find the best interstate removalists Rockhampton to Central Coast can offer with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $257 per cubic meter.
- AR Removals & Storage are a professional, fully insured owned and operated removalist business with over 19 years experience.4.83 (46 reviews)
- Lincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.4.66 (122 reviews)
- Eastern State Removals is a family run furniture removals specialist providing professional and quality focused moving services since 2010.5.00 (59 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.22 (201 reviews)
- Xpress Movers is an experienced, reliable, and committed removalist company that provides high quality service!4.72 (39 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.71 (553 reviews)
- PicUp is an on-demand service specialising in small moves, bulky deliveries and junk removal at more affordable rates than a typical mover.4.54 (46 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.80 (308 reviews)
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
How much space will I need for my interstate move?
The cost of your Rockhampton to Central Coast interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Your interstate move handled with care. Muval helps you to find quality interstate removalists in Rockhampton to Central Coast. Here's how it works:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us to book professional interstate furniture removalists?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (502) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.