Interstate Removalists Tasmania to Sydney
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to move interstate from Tasmania to Sydney?
Interstate removalists servicing from Tasmania to Sydney cost $184.92 per cubic meter on average. The average job price is $4,808.00 and the average space per job is 26.00 cubic meters. The total distance that needs to be travelled is 1,596.63km.
$184.92 / m3Average price per cubic meter
$4,808.00Average job price
26.00m3Average space per job
Find removalists travelling interstate from Tasmania or any other major city
Tasmania to Sydney interstate removalists
Find the best Tasmania to Sydney removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $185 per cubic meter.
- Quick 'n' Slick Removals are a team of efficient and trustworthy removalists, offering solutions for any move! Great rates & great service5.00 (38 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company4.90 (141 reviews)
- Searching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.4.91 (66 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- We take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.4.97 (776 reviews)
Estimate how much space you need
The cost of your Tasmania to Sydney interstate removalists depends on how much space your items take up in the truck or container.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How much space does your move need?
Estimated space needed
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Tasmania to Sydney in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Binna5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Dinah5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lorna5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Caitlyn5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Helen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sophia L'acqua5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Kisuva Bowkett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Heather5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Colin H5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Liz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Gerard Mcauley5 out of 5 stars on Google
Maria Granados5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Beverly Standing5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Kylee Hooper5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
M.Clark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jaye Small5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Tangea Tansley5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.