The Gardens Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in The Gardens?
The average price of The Gardens removalists is $125.00 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in The Gardens the cost works out to be around $1,575.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing The Gardens moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with The Gardens removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from The Gardens in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best The Gardens removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $94 per half hour.
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Chris5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kim5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Danny Babs5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rae Emmett5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Tess5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jose Miguel Peralta5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mary Dreger5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jenny5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Teddy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Carol Y5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
W. Sabri5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Happy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Stacey Street5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
Julia powell5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sid Sid5 out of 5 stars on Google
Neil E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
N. Layton5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.